BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Amanda C.
Dallas, TX
These are my go to makeup remover wipes. I have sensitive skin and when other wipes would burn, these didn’t. It’s so easy to pull one out and wipe down my face. Great for traveling too!
Rebecca M.
Both my daughter and I use these. They are always a great price and easy to use. They do not leave your face feeling oily or dry!! And the make up comes off easy!!
Jessica P.
Duluth, GA
Neutrogena makes the best make up wipes in my opinion. They are super gentle but extremely effective and can take off even the most stubborn makeup. I will continue using these forever
Celia F.
Exeter, NH
These work sooo well even with getting glitter and shimmer off and they feel so good and are so soft
too overall these are hands down my all-time favorite wipipes

Ulyssa W.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Great product it keeps your skin free of oil and acne breakouts without all the excessive drying of some products. If you have sensitive skin this might be the product for you as well!
Monique D.
Torrance, CA
Before I know the towelettes I was used to use just the oil free to cleaning, but this towelettes are magic. Usually, I use two or three to clean all the make up.
member-4e4b616f1
Torrance Ca
I absolutely love this product , the fact that it doesn't leave my skin oily is the best part . It is very gentle on my skin I recommend this for anyone who has extremely delicate skin
Gianna B.
Staten Island, NY
I always use this makeup wipes. Thru are great to always have around when ever you need them. I buy them at my local stores. The packing is very nice. I would recommend this to others.
savy r.
Waxahachie, TX
This product is by far my favorite makeup remioving brand that I have used it doesn't make my face breakout it keeps my face looking nice and not having blemishes.
Sara P.
Methuen, MA
These wipes are incredible. The take off even the heaviest makeup with just a swipe and no harsh rubbing. They even smooth my skin and make my face feel refreshed.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?