BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Chastin P.
These totally get all of a days worth of makeup off. My only downfall is that when I use them I feel like my face is so oily that I have to wash the product that was on the wipe off my face. But that doesn’t stop me from buying these.
Haley K.
I’ve used these for months. They do a good job of removing my makeup and don’t dry out too easily. The scent doesn’t irritate my skin either. They do have issues removing waterproof mascara, but I’ve always encountered that with makeup remover.
Jen E.
Syracuse
This product does the job. I have tried other brands and they always irritate and almost burn my eyes when removing my eye makeup. These makeup wipes are tried and true and always remove every bit of makeup, even waterproof mascara.
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
I use these every night before I wash my face to pull off my make up and I love them. They are gentle on my skin and the smell of lavender is always nice. These face wipes are easy to find and affordable I believe they cost around 6$ at Walmart
Mi Reyna G.
Happy Valley, OR
I’m not a big make up remover wipe person but I love these for traveling or to have it on hand Incase. I adore the scent, especially because I really only use them at night. Very gentle formula not dry like a lot of wipes I’ve tried
Sam D.
Islip, NY
these wipes are my all time favorite!!!! they remove all of your makeup with no struggle and leave your skin feeling smoother than before! the night time relaxing ones make it even nicer and gentler on your skin. I would recommend these to everyone
Alejandra M.
perris
The best makeup remover wipes, even removes waterproof mascara. It went above my expectations. This is my go to brand, definitely. The packaging is great because it keeps the wipes moist and fresh. They are perfect the way they are.
A'Shantia R.
Personally I take my makeup off at night right before bed because I’m always so busy and this product right here really gets all the makeup off my skin. The bonus with this is that it really does relaxes me right before I go to bed.
Alexandra H.
Valrico, FL
I prefer the night calming wipes to the regular makeup remover wipes in the blue package. Most of the time I'm wiping my makeup off at night anyways so I thought I would give the night calming wipes a try. I immediately preferred the smell over the regular ones and I did feel as thought my skin felt better with this type.
Breianna W.
Milwaukee, WI
The wipes are sturdy, they pick up a lot of product and have an amazing quantity but I really wish the adhesive was better on the opening because no matter what I try, the lid never stays tacky and eventually the wipes get all dry
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?