BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Monique D.
Torrance, CA
Before I know the towelettes I was used to use just the oil free to cleaning, but this towelettes are magic. Usually, I use two or three to clean all the make up.
savy r.
Waxahachie, TX
This product is by far my favorite makeup remioving brand that I have used it doesn't make my face breakout it keeps my face looking nice and not having blemishes.
Ulyssa W.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Great product it keeps your skin free of oil and acne breakouts without all the excessive drying of some products. If you have sensitive skin this might be the product for you as well!
Sonya S.
Columbia, KY
I like the towelettes but a lot of the brands dry out my already super dry face. I'd like to try the other Neutrogena Make-Up towelettes to see if they would be less drying to my skin.
Sandra ..
Azusa, CA
Great for stubborn eye makeup. Isn't irritating to the skin or eyes which is a plus for sensitive skin. Smells nice, and feels lovely on the skin. The calming effect is an added bonus.
Jessica P.
Duluth, GA
Neutrogena makes the best make up wipes in my opinion. They are super gentle but extremely effective and can take off even the most stubborn makeup. I will continue using these forever
member-4e4b616f1
Torrance Ca
I absolutely love this product , the fact that it doesn't leave my skin oily is the best part . It is very gentle on my skin I recommend this for anyone who has extremely delicate skin
These make-up wipes are the ultimate! I have used them for several years and I do not change them for anything. With a single wipe I managed to get all the makeup, even the mask of waterproof eyelashes, just perfect !, also sold at a good price and can be achieved everywhere.
Kimberly C.
De Leon Springs, FL
Love how this makeup remover smells! Works perfectly to remove my makeup after a long day, and the scent is nice and relaxes you before bed. Makeup wipes are gentle and work well also!
Amanda C.
Dallas, TX
These are my go to makeup remover wipes. I have sensitive skin and when other wipes would burn, these didn’t. It’s so easy to pull one out and wipe down my face. Great for traveling too!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?