BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Katie S.
Love! You can take these anywhere. Non greasy and take off all your make up! I'll walk my face in the shower and still have eye makeup on my face when I get out. This takes everything off
Melissa I.
Hoboken, NJ
This is one of my favorite go to products. I'm always traveling, so they are really convenient to just throw in my bag and go. They take off makeup very easily with no residue left behind.
Cheyanne M.
East Wenatchee, WA
These are an excellent product!! It's never been easy to clean off all my makeup, but now that I use these cleansing towels its so easy and ive never been so happy abouy a makeup remover.
Kim G.
Hoschton, GA
Love these. Quick and simple makeup remover. They seem to get all the makeup I have put on my face off. And you can use on the go which is also a big plus for me.
Alexis H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bring these with me everywhere! Every time I see them at the checkout line I grab them because they are the only product I can use without my skin reacting bad.
Kimberly C.
De Leon Springs, FL
Love how this makeup remover smells! Works perfectly to remove my makeup after a long day, and the scent is nice and relaxes you before bed. Makeup wipes are gentle and work well also!
Tara M.
Cheshire, MA
Best makeup removing whipes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It takes makeup off easy . Price is good but would prefer it to be a little cheaper. Packaging is nice and simple. Buy it at any ma retailer.
Love the cleanness and lightweight feel of the towelettes... The fact that it actually gets all the makeup off with one towel and the feel of my skin afterwards... Love this product!!!
Amber W.
Montgomery, IL
These towelettes are amazing. They don't leave your skin dry after using like other products. It also really gets all the dark make-up off well without having to scrub your skin hard.
Rebecca M.
Both my daughter and I use these. They are always a great price and easy to use. They do not leave your face feeling oily or dry!! And the make up comes off easy!!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?