BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Brooke J.
Rock Spring
This make up wipe left me feeling fresh and not oily. It also made my skin feel soft and clean in the morning and it didn't take a lot of scrubbing it was very easy to remove my makeup
Alexis H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bring these with me everywhere! Every time I see them at the checkout line I grab them because they are the only product I can use without my skin reacting bad.
Love the cleanness and lightweight feel of the towelettes... The fact that it actually gets all the makeup off with one towel and the feel of my skin afterwards... Love this product!!!
Celia F.
Exeter, NH
These work sooo well even with getting glitter and shimmer off and they feel so good and are so soft
too overall these are hands down my all-time favorite wipipes

Kimberly C.
De Leon Springs, FL
Love how this makeup remover smells! Works perfectly to remove my makeup after a long day, and the scent is nice and relaxes you before bed. Makeup wipes are gentle and work well also!
Allison C.
Caldwell, ID
These wipes are super gentle on skin and take off the left over makeup you have if you don't get it all when you wash your face it also has a very light calming smell to it as well!
Rachel T.
Trumbull, CT
Love these towelettes! I use them when I don't have my face wash or am too tired to wash my face. The scent is nice and it leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated once I'm finished
Trinity P.
Florence, MS
I love using the night calming wipes, usually wipes that aren't labeled for sensitive skin break me out, or cause dry patches. This basically works the same as sensitive skin ones do.
Stefany F.
Manchester, CT
These were amazing! They worked perfectly to remove my makeup without leaving any oils. I already have an oily face, so some products make it even more oily. So happy to find these!
emily v.
Harrisburg , Pa
I love, love, love these. I use them at night to remove my days make-up. They are refreshing and the scent is calming. They are great because they are easy to use after a long day.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?