BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Sarah B.
Wilsonville, AL
I really loved this product because it gently remove all of my makeup even the stubborn eye makeup. It really does have a "calming" effect which makes it perfect to use at night before bed.
Clara A.
Jacksonville, FL
These makeup wipes take off my makeup really well! They really met my expectations. They are very good quality and are fairly priced. They leave a soft and calming sensation for night time.
Chelsey O.
Springfield Gardens, NY
I enjoyed using this product. It did a great job of removing my makeup and it left my skin feeling nice and smooth. This product is great to use at night. Definitely would recommend these.
Nia B.
New Brunswick, NJ
Nice and clean...removes all the makeup from your skin with absolutely no problem at all. I purchased this from Walgreen's. The wipes were gentle and very effective.
Courtney N.
Newmanstown, PA
The wipes took the make-up off quickly and gently and did not leave a residue. They were definitely effective. The price is reasonable for the product. I would definitely purchase again.
Jadia S.
Florence, SC
Takes some elbow grease to get makeup off, but does the job pretty well aside form not taking mascara off too easily. They don't have a great smell, and would be better as textured wipes.
Candis C.
Susanville, CA
I use these every night before bed and they really do take all my makeup off. Even waterproof mascara! And the smell is so nice, it calms me down before bed. I look forward to using them!
Kayla E.
Saugus, MA
These makeup removers are the best out there! They are the only ones that completely take of my makeup, especially waterproof makeup! Also, they leave my skin feeling refreshed and soft
Katie S.
Love! You can take these anywhere. Non greasy and take off all your make up! I'll walk my face in the shower and still have eye makeup on my face when I get out. This takes everything off
Bridgette B.
Palmdale, CA
I was not impressed by these at all. They did not remove my eye makeup. It was extremely disappointing, because so many people love them. They were too gentle. I bought them from target.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?