BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Jean-A’Layn S.
Love these. They smell so nice and they’re perfect for ending the day. My only thing is they don’t remove a ton of makeup but it feels nice on the skin. The packaging is nice and I like how it can reseal but wish these came in a container box.
Samantha M.
Taking off my makeup with the day is over has never been easier with these makeup remover cleansing wipes. The smell of these are amazing and they are very sensitive on your skin. These night calming towelettes will leave you ready for bed.
Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
I had used the Off brand version of these for a while, but the real deal is much better. I enjoy using these before bed (per Jaclyn Hills advice), but unfortunately I find that I still have to wash my face afterwards. Smells great though!
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
These are my favorite because they smell AMAZING!!!! I love this scent. It’s nourishing to the skin, removes the dirt and makeup, and they don’t dry out fast. Highly recommend!
Rachel J.
Corbin
I love these wipes when I have the extra money to splurge (poor college student who works a full time job) but the quality is amazing and they keep my breakouts down when I have them. My face always feels so fresh when removing my makeup.
Aelissa M.
Louisville, KY
I love these makeup wipes. I always use them I the end of the day to wipe off all my make up. They don’t leave me feeling greasy or like I still have makeup left. These makeup wipes make my face feel so refreshed and the price is amazing.
Jessica M.
Seattle
Obsessed! I love everything Lavender and these wipes really are calming when using before bed. The wipes are not drying, they remove my makeup while leaving my skin moisturized. Some wipes cause a redness reaction, but these are gentle.
Jenna D.
Forest City, NC
I love the night calming face wipes! The smell is not overwhelming, it’s very gentle on my skin, and doesn’t make me breakout but is still effective! The packaging is great because it reseals so the wipes won’t dry out! I do recommend this product to others!
Rachel J.
super calming makeup remover. I don’t really like the original formula, for some reason it isn’t sensitive enough around my eye area. these are much more soothing on my skin, I like these a lot. recommended if you have sensitive skin!
Chastin P.
These totally get all of a days worth of makeup off. My only downfall is that when I use them I feel like my face is so oily that I have to wash the product that was on the wipe off my face. But that doesn’t stop me from buying these.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?