BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Krista P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My skin unfortunately gets really dry at night when I take my make up off but after my first try using this product it was so smooth and refreshed. I would highly recommend it! Love, love, love it!
JoAnna L.
Adel, GA
I have a pack of these in my bathroom now! They smell great and were a great price. My face feels moisturized after using these wipes! I switch between both the purple and blue and I love them both! I would recommend these!
Mireille Y.
Amsterdam, NY
Great product! I took it with me on vacation and it was exactly what my skin needed. It removed every inch of makeup and my skin felt refreshed. I would totally recommend this product to a friend!
Anna J.
I have used a lot of different kinds of these and I like the the neutrogena the best. They don't break me out like some other brands do. They remove the makeup the best without using 3 or 4 at a time
Sydney M.
Meadville, PA
Works well! Sometimes leaves a little bit of a residue, but it's overall a good product! & I really enjoy the color of the packaging, which may be one of the reasons I bought it in the first place!
Nikki d.
Tullos, LA
These leave your face feeling nice and clean, also smells good too! Also easy for when traveling or staying a night over somewhere. Easy to pack one thing of wipes instead of 4 bottles of cleanser!!
Taylor Y.
I bought these for my trip to Arizona because the packaging was so compact and easy to store in my suitcase. Didn't find myself having to scrub off my makeup which I loved.
Graciela G.
Lakewood, CO
Great product. Wondeful smell. Works like magic, and the good part about it is the wipes a full of moisture, unlike most other brands. And it takes the makeup right off and leaves you feeling fresh.
Anna J.
Thayne, WY
These wipes are perfect for a quick clean! The scent is very nice and they don't leave any greasy residue on your skin. They clean well, very moist as long as you keep the opening sealed tight!
Joyce W.
Columbus, OH
These wipes got most of the makeup off my face without drying my skin too much. Often, drugstore brand wipes can really irritate my skin, but these Neutrogena wipes are very gentle but effective.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?