BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Maria V.
Athens, AL
Love the smell, Its very soothing and takes all my makeup off, doesn't irritate my eyes. I would totally recommend it.
Neutrogena is my favorite brand for makeup remover wipes. It has a good value.
Annia Y.
Burke, VA
I have been using these to remove makeup for years. There are times when I will just wipe my make up off and not even wash my face after because these do such a great job.
Carrie M.
Denver, CO
Love to use these right before bed. They smell excellent but not so strong it's overwhelming. Soft and gentle on my skin, reasonably priced and leave my skin feeling clean!
Meklit A.
San jose, CA
This is just like the other Neutrogena makeup remover except it has a very hydrating and calming sensation. The smell also reminds me of a high end spa. I love it.
JoAnna L.
Adel, GA
I have a pack of these in my bathroom now! They smell great and were a great price. My face feels moisturized after using these wipes! I switch between both the purple and blue and I love them both! I would recommend these!
Olyvia H.
Rosedale, IN
These work great! If your needing a quick and easy way to remove your make-up right before bed after a long night! They don't leave your skin feeling oily afterwards and makes your skin feel great!
Taylor Y.
I bought these for my trip to Arizona because the packaging was so compact and easy to store in my suitcase. Didn't find myself having to scrub off my makeup which I loved.
Alicia V.
Calexico, CA
The best make up remover wipes!!.........I would tottaly recommend This product.They don't irritate My skin they leave My skin feeling fresh and clean.Removes all the make up completely very easily.
Mireille Y.
Amsterdam, NY
Great product! I took it with me on vacation and it was exactly what my skin needed. It removed every inch of makeup and my skin felt refreshed. I would totally recommend this product to a friend!
Nikki d.
Tullos, LA
These leave your face feeling nice and clean, also smells good too! Also easy for when traveling or staying a night over somewhere. Easy to pack one thing of wipes instead of 4 bottles of cleanser!!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?