BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Asma S.
These wipes are great! They're refreshing! They smell nice! They're affordable! Honestly love them. May not be great for water proof makeup but for everyday regular makeup work wonderfully! Would rebuy!
Devon C.
Bedford, PA
Towelettes easily removes makeup without drying out my skin. Small packages tend to dry out easily, I would suggest getting the larger quantity that comes in a sealable tub.
Skylar W.
Albuquerque, NM
These are the best makeup remover wipes ever. I have sensitive skin and these don't bother my skin at all. They get all my makeup off and make my face feel really clean. Love!
Juliris E.
Clarksville, TN
Works incredible for when you have a oily skin . when you take all your make up off at night before I go to sleep keeps your skin super soft and wake up with a beautiful glow
kenedy M.
Mansfield, TX
Soothing and it gets your eye make up off really well I wish there was more towelettes in the bag but the quality of the product is really well and it is very soothing and it is good for sensitive skin
Romy
Plano, TX
I love these towelettes. I keep them on my nightstand for those nights when I'm too lazy to do my full nightly skin routine. They don't irritate my skin at all. In fact, they make my skin feel so soft.
annette d.
Burbank, CA
Sometimes we get lazy and I like to do a full face of make up these take everything off and still are calming enough to not break me out! Especially love the travel sizes!!
Taylor Y.
I bought these for my trip to Arizona because the packaging was so compact and easy to store in my suitcase. Didn't find myself having to scrub off my makeup which I loved.
Eileen G.
Alamogordo, NM
I swear by these wonderful towelettes! They do a fantastic job at removing mascara without the usual less-than- gentle rubbing required by other brands. They are convenient plus they smell terrific!
Graciela G.
Lakewood, CO
Great product. Wondeful smell. Works like magic, and the good part about it is the wipes a full of moisture, unlike most other brands. And it takes the makeup right off and leaves you feeling fresh.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?