BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Jennifer T.
Sturtevant, WI
Absolutely loved the product. The make up just came right off without having to keep scrubbing. Was my first time using it but definitely buying again. Bought it at Walmart.
Skylar W.
Albuquerque, NM
These are the best makeup remover wipes ever. I have sensitive skin and these don't bother my skin at all. They get all my makeup off and make my face feel really clean. Love!
Emily K.
West Salem, OH
These do remove the makeup from your face but leave a gross residue that makes you have to wash your face afterwards anyways. I guess they do what they are supposed to but overall I was not impressed.
Olivia P.
Vancouver, WA
Love light fresh scent, these are kept on my counter because right when I come home makeup comes off, its a small little spa like wonderfulness that I look forward to daily!
Karlysa P.
I liked this product a lot and the smell is very soothing. I have natural dry skin and a lot of wipes I use tend to dry my skin out but this product didn't totally dry it out.
mercedes h.
Indianapolis
this leaves my face feeling very smooth and calm for me to go to bed. It totally makes me feel refreshed and i don't feel like i have a bunch of makeup piled up on my face. i would totally buy this again.
soua y.
Tulsa, OK
The first time I bought this product at Target, I was amazed on how well it work. I only had to use 1 wipe and I was able to take all my make up off. I love this product and I will continue to use it.
Asma S.
These wipes are great! They're refreshing! They smell nice! They're affordable! Honestly love them. May not be great for water proof makeup but for everyday regular makeup work wonderfully! Would rebuy!
Amy sue M.
Love the smell of this product. Makes my skin so soft before heading to bed. If I could change one thing it would be the bag that they are kept it. I will never stay closed and the wipes always dry out. I can get them wet with water but it is not the same as the first few wipes.
Brittany C.
Canfield , OH
I am very picky about my makeup wipes and I really enjoy these! Nice scent and they work without burning my eyes like some wipes do.. they are effective yet affordable ! I will definitely repurchase these
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?