BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
kenedy M.
Mansfield, TX
Soothing and it gets your eye make up off really well I wish there was more towelettes in the bag but the quality of the product is really well and it is very soothing and it is good for sensitive skin
Asma S.
These wipes are great! They're refreshing! They smell nice! They're affordable! Honestly love them. May not be great for water proof makeup but for everyday regular makeup work wonderfully! Would rebuy!
Lauren B.
Greer, SC
Takes off makeup very easily and smells really good. Also does not irritate my face like other makeup removers. This was very effective and I have gone through three of them.
Heather I.
These night calming cleaning clothes are just awesome they gently remove make up with no left over residue. With a calming sensation on your face for a good clean nights rest.
Karlysa P.
I liked this product a lot and the smell is very soothing. I have natural dry skin and a lot of wipes I use tend to dry my skin out but this product didn't totally dry it out.
Romy
Plano, TX
I love these towelettes. I keep them on my nightstand for those nights when I'm too lazy to do my full nightly skin routine. They don't irritate my skin at all. In fact, they make my skin feel so soft.
Mikel C.
Franklin, TN
Very good at removing tough eye make up. Love the clean feeling after using the wipes. It left my face a little greasy but still removed the make up. It was gentle on my face and didn't burn my eyes.
Kassandra S.
Springfield, KY
It certainly got the job done. Although it doesn't do the best job getting eye makeup off, it takes of my foundation very easily. It's extremely gentle on my sensitive skin.
Devon C.
Bedford, PA
Towelettes easily removes makeup without drying out my skin. Small packages tend to dry out easily, I would suggest getting the larger quantity that comes in a sealable tub.
soua y.
Tulsa, OK
The first time I bought this product at Target, I was amazed on how well it work. I only had to use 1 wipe and I was able to take all my make up off. I love this product and I will continue to use it.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?