BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Troi U.
Newnan, Ga
I have never been able to find a drugstore makeup wipe that will remove my makeup completely until now! These wipes are moisturizing and don't leave my skin feeling dry and cracked. I love this product!!!
Catherine T.
Corp Christi, TX
I LOVE these face wipes. The scent is calming and soothing without being overwhelming. The texture is very soft unlike some of the other more abrasive ones out there. They even get my waterproof mascara off.
Claire O.
Northville, MI
These make up wipes can take off any kind of makeup. They work so well to clean and cleanse. Extremely easy to use. I find that it is best to rinse my face after use because my skin is slightly oily after use.
Lauren B.
Greer, SC
Takes off makeup very easily and smells really good. Also does not irritate my face like other makeup removers. This was very effective and I have gone through three of them.
Olivia P.
Vancouver, WA
Love light fresh scent, these are kept on my counter because right when I come home makeup comes off, its a small little spa like wonderfulness that I look forward to daily!
Jan C.
Tustin,ca
I always have this in my bathroom and even in my make up kit in my everyday purse. It is very effective especially when you are looking for a gentle product and affordable price for your skin . It is worth to buy. I would recommend this to anyone. Especially to busy moms like me
mercedes h.
Indianapolis
this leaves my face feeling very smooth and calm for me to go to bed. It totally makes me feel refreshed and i don't feel like i have a bunch of makeup piled up on my face. i would totally buy this again.
Kaylee S.
This product is great for on the go and late nights! As a mother, there is often little time for yourself. These wipes make it easy to take makeup off quickly and efficiently.
Dani N.
Orlando, FL
I have super sensitive skin but these wipes don't irritate my skin at all! They're super effective at getting your makeup off which is obviously essential for a makeup remover.
Amy sue M.
Love the smell of this product. Makes my skin so soft before heading to bed. If I could change one thing it would be the bag that they are kept it. I will never stay closed and the wipes always dry out. I can get them wet with water but it is not the same as the first few wipes.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?