BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Brittney S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I like the way these smell and they do a great job at removing makeup. I have two complaints. First they can be dry sometimes making me have to work harder to remove the makeup. Second, they burn my eyes.
Cindy G.
I love the convenience of using a makeup removing towelette at the end of a long work day. These wipes helped remove my make without burning my skin and needing to rub too hard.
monique j.
Hartford, CT
The Neutrogena Night Makeup Remover wipes smell amazing, the scent is relaxing. I like this product because it helps me wind down before bed. However these wipes are very oily.
Kelly C.
Corona, CA
These work perfect for removing all my make up before I take my shower. It helps get all the stubborn eye make up off. The cleanser is soft and gentle and I haven't had any reaction. Love the soft scent!
Troi U.
Newnan, Ga
I have never been able to find a drugstore makeup wipe that will remove my makeup completely until now! These wipes are moisturizing and don't leave my skin feeling dry and cracked. I love this product!!!
Amber A.
Aberdeen, MD
These are great in their small portable package. I keep one pack in my purse and the other at home. They work great and leave your face feeling clean, not slimy, sticky or oily.
Catherine T.
Corp Christi, TX
I LOVE these face wipes. The scent is calming and soothing without being overwhelming. The texture is very soft unlike some of the other more abrasive ones out there. They even get my waterproof mascara off.
Berette J.
Loveland, OH
I love the traditional neutrogena towelettes and I love them! So I bought these night calming towelettes and whatever is in them burns my eyes!! Do they take my makeup off? Sure. Is it worth the burn. No
Claire O.
Northville, MI
These make up wipes can take off any kind of makeup. They work so well to clean and cleanse. Extremely easy to use. I find that it is best to rinse my face after use because my skin is slightly oily after use.
Victoria E.
Weatherford, TX
I really like these towelettes for removing face makeup and they don't make me break out but the only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because it does not remove waterproof mascara as good as they should.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?