BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
keya D.
Olive Branch, MS
Removes everything with an ease without drying out my skin but also eliminates some oils bc i have such ooily skin great combination. and it also gets everything off which can be hard when your a dark skin.
Katie F.
Henderson, NV
This make up remover leaves you feeling refreshed and clean. This cleanser does not take much effort and you only need to gently wipe away. This has been a very effective product and highly recommend using.
elizabeth a.
Downey, CA
Love these so much this are a holy grail product you must try they are very gentle to your skin and one does the job and are very inexpensive the value is great I will repurchase
Erin S.
Murfreesboro, TN
Great for those nights where you don't have time to do your whole skin care routine.... Just a few quick wipes and all your makeup is off and your face is left feeling clean. Plus the smell pretty good too!
Tanya B.
North Charleston, SC
Great makeup remover. Easy and it is not soapy to leave a residue on your face. The eyemakeup comes right off with one wipe. This product met my expectations. I am a repeat user and recommend this product.
Berette J.
Loveland, OH
I love the traditional neutrogena towelettes and I love them! So I bought these night calming towelettes and whatever is in them burns my eyes!! Do they take my makeup off? Sure. Is it worth the burn. No
monique j.
Hartford, CT
The Neutrogena Night Makeup Remover wipes smell amazing, the scent is relaxing. I like this product because it helps me wind down before bed. However these wipes are very oily.
Amber A.
Aberdeen, MD
These are great in their small portable package. I keep one pack in my purse and the other at home. They work great and leave your face feeling clean, not slimy, sticky or oily.
Molly C.
Alpharetta, GA
Neutrogena always has amazing makeup removers but this one in particular is my favorite to use before bed. This is because it is so calming and sets the mood for going to sleep.
Kelly C.
Corona, CA
These work perfect for removing all my make up before I take my shower. It helps get all the stubborn eye make up off. The cleanser is soft and gentle and I haven't had any reaction. Love the soft scent!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?