BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Kelleigh D.
These are just ok. I found that I had to scrub quite a bit to remove all my makeup, which I didn't like. Also, these irritated my skin somewhat. Perhaps I needed more sensitive ones?
Brittney f.
Trion, GA
Love the towelettes, they smell great and work very well. I would love to give a five star but my only complaint is they could be a little more moist! Other than that its a great product for a reasonable price!
Lexie K.
Cincinnati, OH
My go to makeup remover wipes are the blue Neutrogena every day wipes. I find that these night calming wipes aren't as effective in taking off all my makeup but they smell delicious!
Kenzi A.
LOVE THIS this removes everything from waterproof mascara and eyeliner to the toughest most stubborn makeup without hardly any pressure but I just wish it wouldn't make my hands oily
Gabriella O.
Arlington , MA
Doesn't make me feel greasy and it removes my make up without irritating the skin under my eyes . I would recommend it if you have sensitive skin and if you just need something to freshen up every once in a while
Bridget N.
Red Lion, PA
It was perfect for me to remove my make up with sensitive skin it didn't leave patches of dry skin and made my face feel soft and smooth. It's a great product I would recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin.
Serena R.
I love this it doesn't leave my face greasy takes off all the makeup and doesn't make me brake out I have very sensitive skin so this works great and makes my skin soft and not red
Merediy m.
Alabama,AL
These makeup remover wipes are refreshing perfect for my night stand.The packaging wasn't the best,the wipes were refreshing with my skin.After all I highly recommend these wipes because they are very inexpesive.
kelly r.
These make up wipes do a really good job. They took my make up off without having to scrub at it. Another bonus is that it left my face feeling clean and refreshed after using them.
Nelly A.
Bolingbrook, IL
When you don't feel like doing the whole night time facial care/ makeup removal routine because you're too tired these are perfect to keep on your night stand and make sure you don't wake up with raccoon eyes
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?