BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Jennifer R.
Rustburg, VA
Love these! They don't burn my eyes when I remove my eye make up. Don't make my face feel tight after use. My skin is soft and smothe. Got them at family dollor.
kelly r.
These make up wipes do a really good job. They took my make up off without having to scrub at it. Another bonus is that it left my face feeling clean and refreshed after using them.
Merediy m.
Alabama,AL
These makeup remover wipes are refreshing perfect for my night stand.The packaging wasn't the best,the wipes were refreshing with my skin.After all I highly recommend these wipes because they are very inexpesive.
Holly G.
Hillsboro, OR
I love this product! I have sensitive skin, and it doesn't irritate my skin, and leaves a clean and refreshed feel. I would recommend this for anyone who forgets to take off their makeup before bed (Guility!)
Brianna B.
Saint Michael, MN
I really like this product. It works very well to take off make up, although it seems like you have you rub at your eyes a little more than should be necessary to get eye makeup off.
Jessica M.
Easton, PA
Neutrogena makeup remover wipes have always been my go to! I have tried cheaper dupes but I find myself continually going back to this brand. These are perfect for removing your makeup before bed after a long day!
Elizabeth C.
Chula Vista, CA
These work really good and take off all your makeup easily. Every wipe is moisturized and picks up product off your face like nothing. I use these all the time before I use cleanser.
Bridget N.
Red Lion, PA
It was perfect for me to remove my make up with sensitive skin it didn't leave patches of dry skin and made my face feel soft and smooth. It's a great product I would recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin.
Nelly A.
Bolingbrook, IL
When you don't feel like doing the whole night time facial care/ makeup removal routine because you're too tired these are perfect to keep on your night stand and make sure you don't wake up with raccoon eyes
Lexie K.
Cincinnati, OH
My go to makeup remover wipes are the blue Neutrogena every day wipes. I find that these night calming wipes aren't as effective in taking off all my makeup but they smell delicious!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?