BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Princess G.
Cutler, CA
These are legit the best, so refreshing nice packaging, easy access as well! These sure did meet my expectations and they’re not too wet and not too dry they have the perfect amount on moisture and I would buy again
I love these cleansing cloths. They are convenient, effective and non drying. The scent is actually really calming. they are my go to when I don't feel like and entire sink/soap wash.
Elizabeth T.
This does a great job of getting all of your makeup off, however, it is difficult to use on sensitive skin, as it did make my skin itch and I ended up having to wash my face again after using the makeup wipes.
Joy S.
The best way to remove my makeup at night. I use these every night. They are good value and not too pricey. Very easy to use and neat and nice packaging. I will continue to use this product. Does not need to improve
I really like these wipes. They get all of my makeup off even black eye makeup. I use these during the day even thought they say they are for night. They don't irritate my skin like some other non-calming products.
Melissa C.
Indianola, IA
I use these every night before bed. They work great, even on dark mascara. I'd definitely recommend these! Price is okay, I do wish there were more in the package.
Sydney S.
I love makeup wipes of any kind. But there is something special and different about this kind. It smells good (like most do), it gets the makeup off (like most do, but without a problem) and it relaxes your face and skin.
Nesha R.
Racine, Wi
Definently moisturizers your skin at the same time as getting all the make up off very effectively without to much of a hassle or drying out or brushing your skin
Leslie N.
Bixby, OK
Love these face wipes they smell wonderful and they are easy to find at Walmart I felt like they gentle cleansed my face while taking my makeup off I love the packaging the color is pretty I will definitely but again
Jocelyn H.
Chesapeake, VA
To me these are the best makeup remover wipes hands down! They take off all of my makeup including mascara and my eyebrow products! They smell great and they are at a good price point.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?