BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Marissa N.
Goodyear, AZ
Gentle wipes that work well to remove eye makeup. They do dry out if you're not careful with the packaging. Never broke out from using these .Purchased at Target.
Elisha E.
Zachary, LA
I love these wipe. They are my go too after a night out with my friends. The wipes leave my skin soft. I do wash my face with water after I use the wipes but that is because I do not like the smell of makeup wipes.
Elane M.
Amelia, OH
Very refreshing cleaning cloths. Provided an easy, thorough cleanse and I loved the relaxing smell of the product, I will definitely keep on hand. I don't wear eye makeup everyday but these are great for when I do.
Kateria O.
Boynton Beach, FL
OMG! I LOVE LOVE THESES WIPES THERE REALLY REFRESHING THEY DON'T DRY OUT YOUR SKIN AND THEY REMOVE MAKE UP WITH ONLY 1 WIPE DEPENDS ON HKW MUCH MAKE UP YOU HAVE ON.
Kassandra I.
Temecula, CA
These are my go to make up removal wipes. They work great to get the product off in a few clean swipes and my face always feels refreshed after using it as if I had washed my face with a cleanser.
Jenny B.
Austin, TX
Very relaxing for your face with a sweet scent. Works wonders for cleaning and comes in different amazing types. Would recommend for others looking for a gentle calming makeup remover.
Lauren G.
Owensboro, KY
Love them! Doesn't irritate my face, or make it oily or dry. Recommend!! Easily gets off mascara and eye liner better than any soap or other brands of make up remover pads I've tried!
Reanna P.
Millport, Al
I love these makeup remover wipes! It only takes one wipe and it removes everything! It leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. It also doesn't make my face oily which is a plus!!
Veronica P.
Love these! They work very well. I use them and my daughters. Cashier at a store ( I can't remember which) recommended them! I'm glad she did. No film left behind on your skin and gets off long wear makeup too..
Joy S.
The best way to remove my makeup at night. I use these every night. They are good value and not too pricey. Very easy to use and neat and nice packaging. I will continue to use this product. Does not need to improve
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?