BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Kassandra I.
Temecula, CA
These are my go to make up removal wipes. They work great to get the product off in a few clean swipes and my face always feels refreshed after using it as if I had washed my face with a cleanser.
Jessica C.
Lahoma, OK
Love these makeup wipes. Me and my girls use them every night. I definitely use the name brand kind because they have the moisture in them and they work way better! They are worth your money and leave your face feeling clean.
Veronica P.
Love these! They work very well. I use them and my daughters. Cashier at a store ( I can't remember which) recommended them! I'm glad she did. No film left behind on your skin and gets off long wear makeup too..
Maggie C.
Kosciusko, MS
I bought these a few weeks ago to remove my make up at night. I'm not sure what is in them but they irritate my eyes really bad!!!! I will not be using them anymore
Lauren G.
Owensboro, KY
Love them! Doesn't irritate my face, or make it oily or dry. Recommend!! Easily gets off mascara and eye liner better than any soap or other brands of make up remover pads I've tried!
Liz M.
Spokane, WA
The only makeup remover I use. The wipes are soft against my skin and they smell amazing! The size of the wipes are fairly large. Since the remover goes a long way, I can get away with using half a towelette per use.
Jenny B.
Austin, TX
Very relaxing for your face with a sweet scent. Works wonders for cleaning and comes in different amazing types. Would recommend for others looking for a gentle calming makeup remover.
Katie M.
Paducah, Ky
Favorite makeup wipes. They work well and leave my face smelling and feeling fresh. Sometimes I do have to use two but I also sometimes wear quite a bit of makeup.
Melissa C.
Indianola, IA
I use these every night before bed. They work great, even on dark mascara. I'd definitely recommend these! Price is okay, I do wish there were more in the package.
Reanna P.
Millport, Al
I love these makeup remover wipes! It only takes one wipe and it removes everything! It leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. It also doesn't make my face oily which is a plus!!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?