BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
These only get a B because I need to rinse off after using them. If I don't, my skin is tacky for hours and I break out. I love that these get ALL of your makeup, no matter how waterproof!
Ally W.
From wearing make up-- to just needing to freshen my face after working out-- this product is the best! especially when I am too lazy to wash my face, or on the go!
Elizabeth C.
Duncan , Ok
I love the Neutrogena makeup remover towelettes. They are very easy to use and smell great. When you are in a rush and need to quickly remove your makeup these are a great go to product!
Cristyanna J.
Clovis, CA
Use these wipes before washing my face very soothing and gentle to face and eye area not expensive at all u can find at any local drug store I would recommend for anyone! I wear heavy eye make up and they just wipe clean
Kayleigh B.
Syracuse, NY
These work well without irritation and drying out your face they get almost everything off and come in handy for traveling and if you're on the go like I am. I love these and are perfect for taking make up off in a quick second
Makenzie A.
Gresham, OR
These are awesome!! They take off all your makeup without being harsh. They are very gentle on the skin and have a nice scent! They aren't very expensive and will last some time if you keep them sealed after each use.
Jessica C.
Lahoma, OK
Love these makeup wipes. Me and my girls use them every night. I definitely use the name brand kind because they have the moisture in them and they work way better! They are worth your money and leave your face feeling clean.
Katie K.
torrance, CA
THIS PRODUCT IS THE BEST MAKEUP REMOVER EVER!!! THE SCENT IS ADDICTIVE AND I ALWAYS PURCHASE THIS.  THIS IS SOMETHING YOU WANT TO STOCK UP ON.  I USE IT JUST TO FRESHEN UP MY FACE WHEN I'M TOO LAZY TO WASH IT.
Liz M.
Spokane, WA
The only makeup remover I use. The wipes are soft against my skin and they smell amazing! The size of the wipes are fairly large. Since the remover goes a long way, I can get away with using half a towelette per use.
Elizabeth S.
I love these wipes. Takes your makeup off so nicely. I have got these many times. I like the packaging also. Fits very nicely into my makeup bag. I most likely recommend this product.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?