BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Melissa B.
Valley Stream, NY
Was not crazy about these. They got my makeup off perfectly but the scent was not for me. These were also a little rough which is fine for me because it helped get the makeup off better
I use this almost every night after wearing the usual makeup and it never fails to disappoint me . It removes my make up and leaves a calming feel on my skin. The price is honestly perfect not to pricey which is good.
Nicole F.
Cape Coral, FL
I really love how these towelettes work, they seem to really remove all the makeup very well. However, I use something different to remove my eye makeup since this seems to burn my eyes.
elen m.
Los Angeles, CA
These are perfect to use to remove all the gunk off my face before i sleep. totally helps prevent breakouts at the same time and iv went back and bought many times.
Jessica B.
West Liberty, OH
I use these make-up towelettes every night. They do a great job at getting all of my makeup off without breaking me out. I love them to take off my make up but they do irritate my eyes.
Laleh T.
These are awesome. After a long night out on the town and a few too many drink the last thing I want to do is take my makeup off. However, these are he perfect lazy solution. They do an awesome job for a reasonable price.
Laura G.
Cornelius, NC
Love. I am picky with my sensitive skin and these wipes remove makeup each night without irritation and without a lot of wrinkle-causing rubbing. They smell nice and help me feel relaxed!
Lindsay F.
I really like Neutrogena liquid make up remover. I felt like with these pads I had to do SO much scrubbing on my eyes to get out the makeup. But I do love that there is no greesy residue.
I love these cleansing cloths. They are convenient, effective and non drying. The scent is actually really calming. they are my go to when I don't feel like and entire sink/soap wash.
Princess G.
Cutler, CA
These are legit the best, so refreshing nice packaging, easy access as well! These sure did meet my expectations and they’re not too wet and not too dry they have the perfect amount on moisture and I would buy again
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?