BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Rebecca R.
Statesboro, GA
I use these towelettes every single night to take off my makeup. This includes foundation, mascara, concealer, and eye shadow. There is not a trace of it when I am done. They work amazingly and I would use it anytime.
Laleh T.
These are awesome. After a long night out on the town and a few too many drink the last thing I want to do is take my makeup off. However, these are he perfect lazy solution. They do an awesome job for a reasonable price.
I use this almost every night after wearing the usual makeup and it never fails to disappoint me . It removes my make up and leaves a calming feel on my skin. The price is honestly perfect not to pricey which is good.
Brooke W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Does a good job of getting all my makeup off while leaving my face feeling refreshed. I usually only need to use one wipe a day because it gets everything off with just a couple swipes.
Nicole F.
Cape Coral, FL
I really love how these towelettes work, they seem to really remove all the makeup very well. However, I use something different to remove my eye makeup since this seems to burn my eyes.
Ana S.
Palmdale, CA
Before I go to sleep I generally takes off my makeup with castor oil. But for those days when I'm feeling lazy I use these. They get maybe 85% if of the makeup off.
Amy N.
Oxford, MS
It's gentle on the skin. Smells nice. Doesn't leave a sticky feeling on your face. I have dry skin so some products are really harsh and burn, but this one doesn't!
elen m.
Los Angeles, CA
These are perfect to use to remove all the gunk off my face before i sleep. totally helps prevent breakouts at the same time and iv went back and bought many times.
Tatiana D.
Greensburg, PA
Very calming! I've always used these because that don't make me break out! A little pricey but well worth it! Takes all the makeup off even the harsh black mascara!
Maria C.
Really gets the job done. It gets most if not all the makeup off, depending on the amount I'm using. This product really gets everything off my face and leaves it feeling really smooth.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?