BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Kimberly S.
Brooklyn, NY
It is a great product and helps your skin. The product helped to clear up my acne. The product will help you with your acne problem and make your skin look great
Jocelyn S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Bought this item to try it out recently, there the best make-up wipe removers I have used. It was so easy to remove my makeup I was so surprised by this product definitely recommend!
Ashleigh F.
Arbuckle, CA
Gets all my makeup off without burning residue. Still leaves a bit of residue behind, but doesn't bother my skin or my eyes like some other brands of wipes have.
Crisy M.
Hands down my favorite makeup remover! It gets the job done for beauty makeup and even takes off fake blood, grease/cream paints, etc. from my sfx jobs! Good for sensitive skin too!
Jamie M.
Huntington Beach, CA
These makeup remover clothes always work great for me. I don't wear foundation, I only wear eye makeup, but these work wonderfully when I want to take my eye makeup off before bed.
Amber G.
Austin, TX
I really hate make up removing at night you are tired and don't want to put your hair up and wash your face. These wipes don't leave a film on you face and do a really great job even with water proof make up.
Claire S.
West Mifflin, PA
One of my favorite makeup removers. Very gentle, but gets all my makeup of really, even waterproof mascara without a hassle. The scene is subtle but very relaxing. I use these daily!
Sarah B.
San Marcos, TX
Most make up wipes leave my face either too oily or way too dry. With this product, it reaches the goal of taking off all my make up but also while accomplishing complete moisture.
Elizabeth J.
Wake Forest, NC
I hated the scent of this product. It also was not a moist towel and I had to rub my eyes and face harder than would like to take off my makeup. Would not recommend
Louisa R.
Springfield
My go to make up wipes, so easy and so affordable. All you need is one wipe and it'll take off all your makeup, even mascara(waterproof) I will always go back to these makeup wipes!!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?