BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Ashton H.
Evansville, Indiana
These makeup removing towelettes work well. They mostly get all of the make up off, however, I have noticed it may take a few of them to get eye make up off especially if you have a super strong long lasting mascara or eyeliner!
Eva P.
Hardinsburg, Indiana
I love this product. It's feels good going on, it gets all the makeup off without drying out your skin. I wish the price point was a little more reasonable. Otherwise it's a perfect product.
LeeAnna T.
Farwell, TX
Love these for the most part but they tend to not be so gentle on the eyes. Removes makeup very well from the face, just be careful with it around the eyes as it can burn and/or sting a bit.
katie f.
Brady, TX
I use these nightly, they don't irritate my dry/sensitive skin as other brands have. do a nice job removing makeup and cleansing the skin even when I am too tired to follow up with a cleanser.
Rhonda B.
Knoxville, TN
I use these every night and also to wash my face in the morning. I love these and find them to be the best I've used. They are a little pricey so I will give them 4 stars for that reason only.
Shey B.
Tyler, TX
I really like this neutrogena make up remover . I used it every night to removed my make up or just to clean my face .. it's really effective , it leaves my face soft .. I bought it at Walmart
Montse C.
Agoura Hills, CA
They work okay but make my eyes slightly burn. They are also very watery and messy. Ive tried several times to use these but they just don't work for me. I don't even have sensitive skin but if you do I'd be careful with these.
Francisca M.
Brick, NJ
These wipes are my holy grail makeup removers. The smell is fantastic! They work wel to remove even waterproof makeup and don't burn my eyes or irritate my skin. They do leave a bit of an oily residue but it doesn't bother me.
Pooja P.
Jersey City, NJ
Let me start by saying I LOVE the smell of these. They do a great job taking off my make up but I never end up using the whole thing (I mostly use these for my eye make up). The one downside to these is that as you get to the bottom, the towelettes dry out for me.
Heather M.
Warwick, RI
I live the feeling of these cloths! They're super gentle and it gets all my makeup off making my skin feel very soft and clean. These are usually my go to cleaner wipes
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?