BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Constance J.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Every woman want's to put on make up but taking it off is hard. With Neutrogena make up remover clean up is easy. It dose not burn your eyes. You can get a good night sleep with out getitng up pulling make up out of your eyes!!!
Chandlar M.
Porter Ranch, CA
Removes makeup with ease, even waterproof eye makeup. Smell great, and these are great to travel with! Small travel size pouches are available at Target, I have been using this specific makeup remover wipes for years! Love it!!
Jessica A.
I wish I could rate these higher than a five because I would recommend these to every single person I know! They are so gentle on the skin and do such a great job Taking your make up off! I will always return to buy this product!
Clare L.
Great product! Very moisturiIng, gets the makeup off (even waterproof mascara and eye liner) very easily and doesn't dry out the skin. Very convenient for travel as well.
Megan W.
Mesa, AZ
These eye makeup remover wipes worked well, and smelled great! But, I have sensitive eyes, and these seemed to bother my eyes on occasion. I would give them a much higher rating if not for that!
Catherine P.
Round Rock, TX
I love the convenience of using Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes. After a long, busy day removing a towelette and washing my make-up off, makes it simple and quick for me to use!
Nicole F.
Rochester, MN
These makeup wipes are great for wiping off your make up after a long day for work! I also thing that they come with a good amounts of wipes for the package. But I like the natural wipes better they are more for my sensitive skin
Sky W.
Fredericksburg, VA
These remove lots of make-up at once! I use a medium-heavy amount of make-up and I can get it all off with one wipe, usually. And I have very sensitive skin, but this doesn't cause me to break out! The 2-pack lasts a long time.
Jaime L.
These towelettes are the easiest way to wipe the day away. They remove makeup quickly and thoroughly. After using them once, you won't want to use any their method to remove your makeup. I will definitely be buying these again
Gina C.
At the end of a long day, these make-up remover wipes not only remove all of the dirt and make-up from the day, they also calm your skin so you wake-up feeling refreshed!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?