BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Nicole T.
I like these wipes they do their job and they do it very well. The only think I don't like about them is sometimes they get really damp closer the the end of the package which makes it a little more difficult to remove my makeup
Courtney K.
Worth, IL
Kind of pricey, I would rather pay for discount makeup wipes or generic. Great still they remove makeup well and don't have a strong scent. They have never bothered my skin or irritated my eyes.
Megan D.
Jackson, TN
It did a decent job of removing foundation and blush; however, it left me with raccoon eyes. It left a lot of eyeliner and mascara on and around my eyes. It was pretty hopeless at removing Benefit Their Real from my eyelashes.
Leland N Tanaya N.
Summerville, SC
I've just started to use these. So far so good. They remove all my makeup with one cloth. My skin has been reacting fine to this product. The smell isn't overwhelming.
Francisca M.
Brick, NJ
These wipes are my holy grail makeup removers. The smell is fantastic! They work wel to remove even waterproof makeup and don't burn my eyes or irritate my skin. They do leave a bit of an oily residue but it doesn't bother me.
Cindy N.
I totally love this towelettes they are job st simply amazing, love how fast removes your eye makeup, mascara, primer and eyeshadow, all with one swiped!! Amazing!! This is a most have
katie f.
Brady, TX
I use these nightly, they don't irritate my dry/sensitive skin as other brands have. do a nice job removing makeup and cleansing the skin even when I am too tired to follow up with a cleanser.
Amanda W.
Starksboro, VT
They work great at removing makeup. You just have to be super careful because they're not gentle on your eyes if you get any of the remover in your eye. Gentle on skin.
Shey B.
Tyler, TX
I really like this neutrogena make up remover . I used it every night to removed my make up or just to clean my face .. it's really effective , it leaves my face soft .. I bought it at Walmart
Ellen M.
Buena Vista, VA
They sting a little and leave my face feeling tight and dry. I feel like I have to use more than I should to take off my makeup and always need to wash again afterward.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?