BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Nakisha D.
Austin, TX
These makeup remover whips will remove everything you can dream of including that stubborn water proof mascara. it will
Also have leave your face feeling fresh and clean.
Emily E.
Milford, CT
Very strong lavander smell heavy in fragrance, defiabntly not to use around sensitive eyes. Ultimately was relaxing and helped remover a full face of makeup! defiantly would repurchase but would not recommend using around eyes .
brittany d.
Midlothian, VA
I like these makeup remover wipes more than most. They are very saturated, which is something I enjoy so that it can get all my makeup off without feeling like I am tugging or pulling on my skin.
Kristina P.
Chicago , IL
I really like this product! Unlike most other cleaning towels, these actually remove your eye make up. This is a big plus so you don't have to spend the extra money on a make up remover also.
Montse C.
Agoura Hills, CA
They work okay but make my eyes slightly burn. They are also very watery and messy. Ive tried several times to use these but they just don't work for me. I don't even have sensitive skin but if you do I'd be careful with these.
Alicia R.
Lindenhurst
Love this product!Gets off all the makeup. You sometimes have to wash face to get of the makeup left behind.i use this product all the time . Meets all my expectations.
LeeAnna T.
Farwell, TX
Love these for the most part but they tend to not be so gentle on the eyes. Removes makeup very well from the face, just be careful with it around the eyes as it can burn and/or sting a bit.
Jessica N.
Gentle on the skin, great at removing eye makeup. The purple packaging is pretty. not my most favorite product but it does the job. It does however irritate my eyes, but that might just be me.
Yi D.
Orlando , FL
I love this makeup remover towels!! It feels very gentle and smooth. I love the feeling after the cleanse. It was effective and AWESOME value for price! I would highly recommend them. They are perfect for me! Give them a try!
Shanna S.
Kettering, OH
These not only removed stubborn eye makeup but they do not irritate my eyes. They've out performed every other wipe I've tried. These are powerful but gentle on the skin.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?