BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Sam S.
Florence, KY
I would suggest these to anyone who comes home late and wants to take off that hard to remove makeupm its soft, light scented, wonderful feeling left on your face plus calms your skin. I love this product one of my favorites.
Catherine P.
Round Rock, TX
I love the convenience of using Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes. After a long, busy day removing a towelette and washing my make-up off, makes it simple and quick for me to use!
Myriam P.
Clayton, NC
It works without stinging or irritating my eyes after use. While also removing the my make up. It does get all my water proof make up off But my water proof make up needs something else. ...Oil.
Nicole F.
Rochester, MN
These makeup wipes are great for wiping off your make up after a long day for work! I also thing that they come with a good amounts of wipes for the package. But I like the natural wipes better they are more for my sensitive skin
Courtney K.
Worth, IL
Kind of pricey, I would rather pay for discount makeup wipes or generic. Great still they remove makeup well and don't have a strong scent. They have never bothered my skin or irritated my eyes.
Katie E.
Eufaula, AL
Love facial cleansing wipes! I use them in bed right before I fall asleep. I'm a busy mom so I don't always have time to stand at the sink to wash my face. I recommend them for everyone! Also great to toss in your bag on the go.
Jaime L.
These towelettes are the easiest way to wipe the day away. They remove makeup quickly and thoroughly. After using them once, you won't want to use any their method to remove your makeup. I will definitely be buying these again
Bridget V.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Always one of my favorites. They smell good, are great for combination skin. And leave my face actually feeling clean and I Also saw improvment in my skin in the morning.
Brianna R.
Lost Creek, WV
I love the way these makeup wipes smell! They work great at removing makeup and it only takes one wipe compared to the cheap brand that requires two or more at a time. Great price and I will continue buying these. Highly recommend.
Gina C.
At the end of a long day, these make-up remover wipes not only remove all of the dirt and make-up from the day, they also calm your skin so you wake-up feeling refreshed!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?