BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Catherine P.
Round Rock, TX
I love the convenience of using Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes. After a long, busy day removing a towelette and washing my make-up off, makes it simple and quick for me to use!
Jennifer E.
Columbus, OH
I love these wipes for more than one reason. They get the job done but the smell it leaves is amazing. The lavender is such a relaxing smell that helps me drift to sleep.
Courtney K.
Worth, IL
Kind of pricey, I would rather pay for discount makeup wipes or generic. Great still they remove makeup well and don't have a strong scent. They have never bothered my skin or irritated my eyes.
Jaime L.
These towelettes are the easiest way to wipe the day away. They remove makeup quickly and thoroughly. After using them once, you won't want to use any their method to remove your makeup. I will definitely be buying these again
Gina C.
At the end of a long day, these make-up remover wipes not only remove all of the dirt and make-up from the day, they also calm your skin so you wake-up feeling refreshed!
Nicole F.
Rochester, MN
These makeup wipes are great for wiping off your make up after a long day for work! I also thing that they come with a good amounts of wipes for the package. But I like the natural wipes better they are more for my sensitive skin
Bridget V.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Always one of my favorites. They smell good, are great for combination skin. And leave my face actually feeling clean and I Also saw improvment in my skin in the morning.
Rebeka A.
Seattle
I absolutely love this product I have the jumbo pack from Cosco in my bathroom right now the wipes are so gentle and get all the make up off every time. The blue ones are really nice as well I would recommend this product to anyone
Carissa C.
Jacksonville
I love these because I can just leave them on my night stand for those nights after work you just crash in bed and don't feel like washing your face. Cleans really well!
Brittany P.
Roseburg, OR
Removes all my eye make up, including my multiple coats of waterproof mascara. Wonderful scent and doesn't dry out my face or leave it feeling oily. I've tried a lot of make up remover towels but I always come back to this one
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?