BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Hannah G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I have yet to find makeup remover wipes that remove my makeup efficiently without stinging. Unfortunately, even these sting my skin. However, they work and are the least painful I've found so far.
Janine S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Great gentle way to remove makeup. With sensitive skin, this product does not clog pores or irritate the skin. In addition is does not leave residue. I suggest rinsing the cloth out and wiping with clear water before you moisturize.
Laura R.
Chicopee, MA
Go to favorite. Light pleasent scent. Really works to get most makeup off, still use oil for waterproof mascara but good for emverything else. I always cleanse afterwards.
Kassidy A.
Imperial, MO
The Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes night calming product was pretty good, it cleans off a lot of makeup, but when i woke up, there was still some mascara that smudged under my eyes.
Savvy E.
Fayetteville , AR
These are absolutely my favorite face wipes I have ever bought (and I have bought a lot of face wipes) for multiple reasons: 1. They actually take my make up off. 2. They are sooo gentle and soft. 3. They make my face feel sooo clean!!
Sarah S.
Lockport, NY
Love these make up remover towelettes. Take off all of my make up and leave my face feeling fresh and clean at night. Works great around the eyes even with my contacts in.
Merissa M.
Rio Rancho, NM
I have been using this product for about 6 years now and it is extremely effective and definitely not disappointing, I like the packaging easy to get the towelettes, and keeps them fresh and moist.
Taylor H.
Saint Cloud, MN
Doesn’t take my make up off as well as the unscented ones and it doesn’t feel like it cleans my pores out like the pink towelettes do, but it does have a nice scent that helps you relax a little. It also leaves my face feeling smooth.
Danielle S.
Revere , Ma
I like to use these every night before I wash my face to remove the makeup from my face, especially around my eyes. They help make sure I get everything off really easily.
Allie E.
These wipes smell very relaxing. They do a wonderful job at removing makeup after the day is done. However, "calming" is not what I'd call them. My skin is red and irritated after I use them, sometimes even burning and itching.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?