BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Faiza N.
Skokie, IL
These remove my makeup really well, they aren’t harsh on the skin at all. Usually my skin burns from makeup wipes but not with these, it also makes my skin feel a little more moisturized and soft. Would definitely recommend if you have sensitive skin!
Jaycee K.
Ozark
I am very lazy when it comes to my beauty routine at night. By the time I get home I don’t want to take my makeup off but this is the easiest way, they work so efficiently and quick. I have bought them multiple times and I think they are very affordable!
Sandra R.
I love the smell, does a great job taking off your makeup! Really effective, last you for about a month depending on how much makeup you use. It’s at a great value and would definitely buy again since it’s made to help your skin at the end of the day!
Despina N.
Midlothian, VA
These towelettes are ok. I prefer there other ones. I felt like these left a greasy sort of residue on my skin. In a pinch I would use them. But for my oily skin I don’t think they are ideal. I believe they would be better for someone with drier skin.
Davina L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My go to for removing my makeup after s long long day. I buy mine from Ulta but they can me found at any wal mart or Walgreens! They meet my expectations and I recommend to try! I also love how they don’t dry out!!
Mallory H.
These are just as good if not better than the original. Something about the smell is calming and just puts me in a good mood. They work just as well as the original too, so there’s no inconsistency there. I’d definitely recommend if you’re looking for a great makeup wipe.
Roxanne L.
Phoenix, AZ
I use these daily to take my makeup off especially around my eyes. These are great to take when traveling I don’t like to use the soaps at the hotels. I also ride a motorcycle and I keep the package in my saddle bag to freshen my face and my hands.
Nicole G.
Revere, MA
These wipes are a staple in my nightly routine. It has taken all my makeup off with one wipe and at the same time left my skin looking and feeling great. The packaging is simple and easy to use. Will buy again!!
Brandy R.
Edinburg, VA
ONLY makeup wipes I will use. These are the best makeup wipes ever made I’ll never use another brand. Other brands are dry and I’ll have to use more then one wipe but these only take one and are super wet!!! I’m always a full coverage girl as well.
LISA O.
Dunwoody, GA
My absolute favorite make-up wipes. The night calming towelettes with the lavender scent are relaxing and gentle to the skin. I have purchased these a lot and will continue to do so. They are a little pricer than other brands but totally worth it!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?