BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Mary H.
Long Beach, NY
Great and easy way to take off makeup before bed. I leave them on my nightable for easy access. I would recommend these to anyone. Great price for a great product. East pop up dispenser to take the wipes out. I would love to see a bigger size or quantity
Cindy R.
Los Angeles, CA
I hate taking off my makeup at the end of the day because it just takes forever and it hurts my eyes. These neutrogena wipes work really well! They don't leave my face feeling dry and they work great around my eyes.
Caroline S.
Los Angeles, CA
Smooth, easy to use and really convenient. I use it every night and I'm 100% satisfied. The quality / price ratio is great and I totally recommend those towelettes.
Sade A.
Tallahassee, FL
I love these cleansing towelettes. They truly do get the job done. I personally have really dry skin, so it's important for me to use products that will moisturize my skin. This product definitely leaves my moist and clean. I would recommend this product.
Melina C.
Arbuckle, CA
This product is truly amazing! I use them every day as soon as I get off work so I can have a great fresh face! It literally removed all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and glowing! I don't know what I would do without my daily makeup wipes!
karina m.
These wipes do take off my makeup effectively except they burn my eyes whenever i try taking my eye makeup of probably would just use the origional neutrogena wipes
arabella w.
Get's all your makeup off! love these because they don't make my face feel super oily when I'm done using them too! I definitely recommend these to everyone! well worth the money spent!
Donna M.
East Brunswick, NJ
Excellent product! I have used cheaper wipes and they simply do not take off the makeup. These wipes remove waterproof makeup and I have noticed a remarkable difference in my skin since using them. I highly recommend them to anyone who uses make up daily.
Samantha T.
Anacortes, WA
I absolutely love these, there great for on the go when you don't have a lot of time at night. There everything I have ever wanted especially wit kids you don't get a lot time for your self. I'd definitely use it all the time if I wanted to. Thete great
Kyla C.
Ann Arbor, MI
These makeup wipes work fairly well, although if you do wear waterproof eyeliner/mascara, it is difficult to remove with these wipes. And although it says it's oil free, it does leave a slight oily residue on my face.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?