BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Elizabeth J.
Wake Forest, NC
I hated the scent of this product. It also was not a moist towel and I had to rub my eyes and face harder than would like to take off my makeup. Would not recommend
Amanda C.
Love these make up wipes! They smell good, aren't irritating to sensitive skin, and always get off all the make up off my face. After I use them my face feels clean and doesn't dry my skin out or make it oily.
Chelsea F.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I am a complete cleaning towelette addict. I'm always trying new ones and adding them to my beauty routine. These are super refreshing and great in the morning!!!
latrina s.
Very cooling and refreshing product. It makes your face feel very gentle and smooth with no harsh feeling at all. Yes, it did meet my expection I was very please and it was a very effective product. I would definitely purchase this product again.
The best towelettes I have used, gets the makeup off good without a lot of rubbing, does better than I thought it would. the price could be lower and the packaging is ok but for the price you would think it could be better. I will but it again.
Janie E.
Donna, TX
This wipes do the job. They take off the makeup. But since I have dry skin I feel like it burned a little. Maybe I was being to rough. Recommend for oily skin not so much dry skin.
Samantha P.
Kansas City, KS
These towelettes leave face feeling clean and do not dry out your face. They are moisturizing and pleasant smelling. The packaging could be more easily sealed. The towels are really stretchy and soft. I will use them again. I recommend to others
Tee N.
Miami
I use these every time I need to remove my makeup that I've had on during the day. Cloths are super soft and smell really good, and not to mention removes makeup with no problem.
pearl B.
Sacramento, CA
I work graveyard shift and by the time I get home my skin feels tired and dry, after using the night calming make up wipes my skin felt hydrated and refreshed. I love this product
Ashley H.
Salisbury, NC
I absolutely love these make up removing wipes! They are so simple for night time to clean your makeup off and they don't leave your face feeling greasy, just refreshed and clean!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?