BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
latrina s.
Very cooling and refreshing product. It makes your face feel very gentle and smooth with no harsh feeling at all. Yes, it did meet my expection I was very please and it was a very effective product. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Brianna R.
Boulder, CO
These are so perfect if you have rosacea or really sensitive skin that gets irritated when removing makeup. They remove my waterproof makeup but still calm my sensitive skin after!
Mary Jo C.
Homestead, PA
We use these alot. They work well compared to others I've tried. I have three daughters and they are always changing make up for different dance routines and need a quick cleaner and these are great. I feel the price is average for this product.
The best towelettes I have used, gets the makeup off good without a lot of rubbing, does better than I thought it would. the price could be lower and the packaging is ok but for the price you would think it could be better. I will but it again.
Jessica M.
lake elsinore, CA
This my favorite make-up remover. It smells so good and leaves my skin refreshed and soft. Does not leave skin oily or dry. I have oily skin so it helps my skin.
Janie E.
Donna, TX
This wipes do the job. They take off the makeup. But since I have dry skin I feel like it burned a little. Maybe I was being to rough. Recommend for oily skin not so much dry skin.
Erica E.
Rosenberg , TX
These are great they really do get the job done especially all that waterproof makeup it definitely takes it all off unlike others that yu have to keep passing the wipe and it doesn't have any wierd smells either
jasmine l.
Trenton, NJ
I really like this product. I feel that it removes every last bit of makeup off my face. I also like the scent. It's cheap depending on where you buy. I usually buy mine at walmart.
Katie W.
Manassas, VA
I love using these sometimes instead of the normal blue pack of Neutrogena cleansing towelettes. I find that they are a little more calming than the regular ones and I enjoy their simple smell. They are affordable and one pack can last a while.
Amanda C.
Love these make up wipes! They smell good, aren't irritating to sensitive skin, and always get off all the make up off my face. After I use them my face feels clean and doesn't dry my skin out or make it oily.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?