BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Louisa R.
Springfield
My go to make up wipes, so easy and so affordable. All you need is one wipe and it'll take off all your makeup, even mascara(waterproof) I will always go back to these makeup wipes!!
jasmine l.
Trenton, NJ
I really like this product. I feel that it removes every last bit of makeup off my face. I also like the scent. It's cheap depending on where you buy. I usually buy mine at walmart.
Samantha P.
Kansas City, KS
These towelettes leave face feeling clean and do not dry out your face. They are moisturizing and pleasant smelling. The packaging could be more easily sealed. The towels are really stretchy and soft. I will use them again. I recommend to others
The best towelettes I have used, gets the makeup off good without a lot of rubbing, does better than I thought it would. the price could be lower and the packaging is ok but for the price you would think it could be better. I will but it again.
Amanda C.
Love these make up wipes! They smell good, aren't irritating to sensitive skin, and always get off all the make up off my face. After I use them my face feels clean and doesn't dry my skin out or make it oily.
Monica M.
These really do have a relaxing scent. They don't remove waterproof eye makeup very well, so I tend to use them after using an eye makeup remover. They leave my face feeling clean and fresh, not overly dry.
Lauren M.
Hollywood, FL
Perfect for removing make up before bed regardless of how tired or lazy you feel! Also really easy to travel with! The scent is nice compared to the regular scented version of this product. It removes my make up easily and almost effortlessly!
Carla S.
Love these. In the past when I have used Neutrogena brands, they would make me break out. But I decided to give these a try and I'm glad I did. They don't over dry my skin and they leave my skin feeling soft.
pearl B.
Sacramento, CA
I work graveyard shift and by the time I get home my skin feels tired and dry, after using the night calming make up wipes my skin felt hydrated and refreshed. I love this product
Laura C.
South Bend , IN
These are my go to remover towelettes! So easy to use, just wipe it on and the makeup comes off! Definitely a great thing to keep by the bedside to wipe off the evening's makeup.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?