BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Jessica A.
Clinton, MS
These are my favorite makeup wipes & also my favorite scent. Very nice & relaxing before bed or just anytime. Gentle enough, but also works well to get all the stubborn makeup off! I keep these in my makeup cabinet at home as well as a pack in my tennis bag.
H D.
Huntersville
These makeup removers are effective and have a nice scent to them that get you ready for bed. There are about 50 wipes, and a good price. You can actually get a 2 pack with two different backs bundled for one price. I would definitely recommend to others
Morgan H.
Encinitas, CA
These are great to start your makeup removal. I usually use a face oil, then these wipes, then a gentle cleanser. These are great for when I’m just too lazy for the other steps as well. Removes make up very well with a very pleasant scent and great price.
Diana G.
surprise
I like to use these right before bed and to get my makeup off before I settle in for the night. They work really well at getting everything off, the only issue that I have is that they make my eyes water quite a bit when I’m trying to take off my mascara
Silvia C.
N Hollywood, CA
The only drugstore makeup remover towels I use now, well aside from the simple ones, but those are the only two! Yhese makeup remover wipes leave my skin feeling very hydrated and super clean. Highly recommend and will continue to use over and over.
Ani K.
N Brunswick, NJ
I just bought a case of these from Amazon. They get everything off of my face, from the day, and they are super gentle on my skin. They smell amazing as well, which is good since I use them right before I go to bed.
Desirae V.
Albuquerque
These are my all time favorite face wipes. I have sensitive skin that turns red easy and these cloths help reduce redness. They also remove all makeup, even waterproof mascara which I was surprised at. Overall this is a great buy and I highly recommend
Emily B.
Apple Valley, MN
These towelettes are perfect since I clean my face at night. It has become the best nighttime ritual and helps me wind down. I started using the basic Neutrogena towelettes and switched to these. I will continue to purchase the Night Calming towelettes.
Ashley M.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
This is the makeup remover I prefer over any others. This works well with sensitive and dry skin. I would take my make up off so easily with these wipes but the towel has a lotion to it which would help my dry skin over night. Definitely a good product.
Alison M.
W Lafayette, IN
The light lavender scent of these is so good. They are fairly gentle and are good at getting most if not all of my makeup off depending what I’m wearing. Can sting the eyes a little but not as much as other wipes I’ve used in the past. Would recommend.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?