BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Alyssa B.
There are decent make up removing wipes by Neutrogena. I didn’t notice anything was necessarily night calming or relaxing in the really, but I thought they worked fairly well. They removed my makeup very nicely!  I felt it was really an average make up removing wipe. I do have sensitive and dry skin and these don’t irritate my skin at all. I have to be very careful with what I use on my face, but I didn’t have any bad reactions to these make up wipes or any sensitivity. They also did not dry out my already dry skin. I would probably purchase these again in the future and would recommend to others .
Melissa Y.
Killeen, TX
These leave my skin feeling very smooth and moisturized. I love the type of packaging but not fond of the closing and opening of the package since it usually doesn’t close well. I can’t use this on my eyes because it burns and itches for me. I do recommend if you did a full coverage look to wipe off for the night.
Kenae G.
Cincinnati , OH
Can I give these 10 stars!!!! I love these just with the blue packaging best ones yet! These definitely calm and feel better using at night when I’m taking my makeup for the day. And they smell amazing so that’s a plus! I highly recommend these! Kim Kardashian informed me about these and I love them!
Shanique W.
Jacksonville, FL
I really love using this! I find that I need extra Klinzing at night once I am done for the day and these wipes really do help my skin. I feel that it keeps my skin calm throughout the night and does it irritate it. I would definitely recommend using these and I keep them on my nightstand right next to my bed!
Mirlan C.
Schriever, LA
I love this and wouldnt trade them for any other. They are amazing in removeing all kind of makeup. They are super gentle on my skin. They help calm and sooth your skin durimg the might so it works as a pampering product for our skin😄 . They are really affordable and they have a pretty desent amount of wipes.
Lauren T.
Nashville
Love these. The only face wipes that don’t burn when I use them. One wipe gets most of my makeup off so when I cleanse, I only have to cleanse once. They’re also available at basically any drug store so not only are they easy to get my hands on, they’re only a couple bucks for a months worth.
mandie M.
Jasper, AL
Neutrogena Hydrating Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are a great way to take off the day. They remove even waterproof makeup they work wonderful and leave your skin feeling smooth and fabulous
An-Na K.
Berrien Springs
I love this product so much! It works well with my waterproof makeup and I could tell my skin is not dry at all after using this wipe. My sensitive skin doesn’t break out or it stings after using it, which I’ve experienced before with the prodcuts from other brands. I totally recommend this!
Amber F.
First off these smell amazing and so calming. Secondly and probably more importantly they do an excellent job removing my makeup. Unfortunately I do have super sensitive skin and these left the area around my eyes red and very itchy. I definitely recommend them to people that don’t have sensitive skin.
Kathleen D.
Painesville , OH
The perfect wipe to take with you traveling. Takes the whole day off your face, super gentle and never leaves me red and blotchy. Great price too! It even takes off the stubborn waterproof mascara in one swipe. I would definitely recommend this product to someone who is always on the go!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?