BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Brigitte S.
These wipes were disappointing. They got the makeup off but not without a lot of hard rubbing which irritated my skin. I do not wear a lot of makeup to begin with. The wipes made my eyes burn.
Jamie R.
These are the best makeup removing wipes. The smell is calm, like lavender. I think the price point is spot on for what you get. The wipes stay saturated with product. Ive purchased the wipes at target, bj's, Cvs, and Ulta. I wish they came in a bigger package.
Marianka T.
Palm Harbor, FL
I liked it but my skin is too sensitive and was a little red from using it. Otherwise it did it's job, took all the make up off unfortunately not a product for my skin.
Estela L.
Omaha, NE
They're so easy to use and easy to dispose of. I call them lazy wipes , after a long night of work I'm too tired to wash my face that I just grab a wipe and wipe the night away . I love them!
Barbara T.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love these wipes. I use them all the time and it removes my make up all in one shot. I have tried others but I didn't like them how I like these. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Natalie G.
Lawrence, KS
These cleansing towelettes were a life saver when I vacationed out of the country! They are perfect for women on the go and I absolutely love them!! How could you not?
Jana H.
This is my favorite makeup remover. After watching a youtube video where these wipes took the makeup off in HALF the time other wipes took, I bought them and LOVE them!
Alaina K.
I have used so many types of make-up removers. The Neutrogena wipes are by far the best. They are not oily and they remove all my make-up even waterproof in a simple swipe. I highly recommend!

Amber R.
Fayetteville , AR
These are the best makeup remover towelettes that I have found. They remove all mockup very quickly and leave your skin feeling good. I do notice that j have red face when I wake up which worried me but it always goes away
Alexandra P.
Memphis, TN
Love these pads for when I'm going to bed and need to remove the night's makeup. The price is OK, considering it's a make-up remover wipe, nothing special; except for the weird lavender-y smell. I've used it quite a few times, but the smell needs to be improved.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?