BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Michelle O.
Summerton, SC
Love love love these towelettes. I use them every night and they remove all the makeup from my skin. I bought them at Walmart. This is the first time I have used them and I am loving the results. Nice calming nighttime smell that does not have a strong alcohol base.
Mariel S.
Round Rock, TX
Is the best makeup remover for my face
These Neutrogena makeup remover make ma face really soft ,also I buy it at ulta store is amazing ,really gentle super nice package looking clean always and nice,I think these is just amazing don't need to fix anything ,I love it.
Miranda M.
Coal City, IL
Did not leave an oily residue on my face and left my face clear of make up. I have used these for a few years. I think the price for the products is good but a little higher than i would like to pay. Purchased at target. Would recommend as a daily make up rermover.
Kristin D.
New Bern, NC
These make up wipes aren't my favorite. They get the job done but I feel like it takes longer to fully take off my makeup than other products I use that are similar to this. They work aright for light make up but full eye make up is much more difficult to take off.
Ashley H.
Wichita, KS
These are my go to for make up removing! I have sensitive skin, yet these do not agitate me one bit. They are super affordable. 100% effective. My eyes do not burn when I use them. After trying many different products this is definitely at the top of my list!!!
Kayla J.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Love these! It's easy to use, and doesn't take excessive scrubbing to get the make up of your face. I also love the nice clean tingly sensation I get after using them!
Jamie M.
San Diego, CA
I like these in a pinch. I love how they remove makeup and debris efficiently. I will say that I recommend washing face but in a punch or lazy moment these are amazing
Ashlee D.
Gordonsville, VA
I use these whips on a daily basis & they are very effective! They take all my makeup off even liquid lipstick!! It's a good price I'm sure there's cheaper ones out there but these work great!
Rocio R.
Quemado, TX
Towelettes, that are very cheap very easy to use and very easy to apply! I was expecting a little more but for what it's worth its acceptable. Didn't disappoint. Nice packaging which makes it easy to use. Would buy, but not as my usual. I buy it once and a while
Jennifer B.
Milan, NM
I love these to remove my makeup. They easily remove all of my makeup quickly. They don't dry my skin out at all. I've always got a good clean feeling after using them.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?