BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Roxanna T.
San Juan, TX
Makes my skin feel really smooth and takes off all my makeup, even my eye makeup, super gentle for my sensitive fave, I really like it and will definitely buy again
Patricia U.
Stevensville, MD

I love these wipes! They are practical, remove makeup pretty well, it not harm the skin and not make eyes sting. I brought this product from Brazil and continue buying and using it here in the United States. I take it in all my travels . It is wonderful!!!
Kaylie A.
I use these nightly to get my makeup off and it's great for my eye makeup because it has oil in it but it leaves my skin with a film on it so I need to make sure to wash my face after every time I use it. I still continue to repurchase it so I guess i like it.
Allyson B.
After a night out I like to come home and remove every trace of my makeup. These towelettes help me clean my skin and remove my makeup. They are a gentle cleanser with no harsh chemicals. They won’t burn your eyes either when using to take off any eye makeup.
Ali C.
Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming works as good as it say it would. It takes of all the Make-Up easily. And it leaves your face feeling moisturized. I love it.
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
I loveeeeeeeeeeeee these makeup remover wipes. I am someone who wears a full face of makeup so when the day is done I have to be certain that all of my makeup is off so that my skin can breathe! This is a wonderful way to remove your makeup without irritating your skin!
Brittny W.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These are my fave. Great price and it's soft on my sensitive skin. They stay moist as well. I buy them at wal mart but I'm sure they have them other places as well.
Kelly D.
Brooksville, FL
Smells amazing, doesn't burn or sting my face. Leaves my face feeling refreshed and soft without leaving any residue. Quickly removes all makeup and depending on how much I wear, I can usually get away with using one towel more than once. I def recommend!
Brandi C.
Oxford, AL
This is my favorite make up remover. It takes off left over mascara that is stubborn and hard to come off and left over make up your regular face wash didn't remove. I don't feel like I can go without this beauty supply.
Melissa G.
Steamboat Rock, IA
These makeup wipes are my favorite, they removed all my makeup without any sort of issue. There a good price, they are my go to, they go everywhere with me. I love the packaging, its simple and clean. I would recommend these wipes to everyone, and Anyone.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?