BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
arabella w.
Get's all your makeup off! love these because they don't make my face feel super oily when I'm done using them too! I definitely recommend these to everyone! well worth the money spent!
Kelly D.
Brooksville, FL
Smells amazing, doesn't burn or sting my face. Leaves my face feeling refreshed and soft without leaving any residue. Quickly removes all makeup and depending on how much I wear, I can usually get away with using one towel more than once. I def recommend!
Samantha T.
Anacortes, WA
I absolutely love these, there great for on the go when you don't have a lot of time at night. There everything I have ever wanted especially wit kids you don't get a lot time for your self. I'd definitely use it all the time if I wanted to. Thete great
Olivia P.
Foothill Ranch, CA
Definitely my favorite out of all of the Neutrogena wipes. I'm not a fan of scent in any of my face products, but this one was much milder than the others. Basic, removed makeup, was plenty moist, and didn't irritate my skin. Just wish it was unscented.
Melina C.
Arbuckle, CA
This product is truly amazing! I use them every day as soon as I get off work so I can have a great fresh face! It literally removed all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and glowing! I don't know what I would do without my daily makeup wipes!
alison t.
Woodridge, IL
I bought these specifically because i wanted to work on my night routine of taking off my makeup and i am glad i did! these took off all of my makeup with only one wipe. afterwards my face felt a bit sticky but that faded away. very glad i bought these!
Lucy M.
Ventura, CA
I don't always wear a lot of make up, but when I do it's usually pretty heavy eyeliner. This product took a bit of scrubbing (understandably), but it did a good job of removing my makeup. Also, it smelled nice and didn't make my sensitive skin break out!
Esther A.
Paramount, CA
It worked real good it left my skin feeling clean and it smelled very good too. Packaging was nice to keep by my bedside, I bought it at Target for a very good price good value as well.
Ashley F.
Encino, TX
I really enjoyed using these wipes after a long day of wearing my make up. They get a lot of the tough liners and shadows off with no hard scrubbing. And they leave your face really relaxed and ready for bed. I would definitely recommend this product.
Minela T.
West Des Moines, IA
Love these makeup removers. Very soft and great for wiping eye makeup and foundation. Very effective and would recommend. The package is ok, the tape starts to not hold great after a while. It's gentle and it smells nice too. They don't tear easily.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?