BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Khayla B.
Harrison, MI
This product absolutely does what it is made to do, but because my face is so sensitive it gets very irritated by these wipes. My eyes start to burn & my skin turns red. I would say if you don’t have sensitive skin, absolutely use these. They smell great too!
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
I tried these awhile back when they first came out... BIG MISTAKE! I broke out in hives all over and my eyes were stinging and irritated. Idk if it was the lavender or if these have other emollients but my skin was NOT happy! I just stick to the original ones which I swear by.
Victoria B.
Columbus
Only makeup wipes i would suggest for sensitive skin. Very calming and smoothing to the skin and does irritate it especially after wearing makeup all day. Gets all the makeup off your skin and leaves your skin feeling fresh and calming. Would purchase again.
Kamri P.
Houston
I use these the most out of the line. I have really sensitive eyes and skin I feel and this one works the best. The scent almost even smells lavender like for easy to take off makeup and head to bed. I use two wipes depending on how much makeup I used that day.
Cassie G.
Xenia , OH
these are my favorite! They smell amazzzzingggg! The scent is dreamy and calming. They get off almost all makeup. However, do not use these to wash your face. You still need a cleanser after! I have used them after a long night out and they make taking off makeup very easy.
Maryann K.
These wipes smelt and felt great on my skin. I would try to use them to remove waterproof mascara and they don’t work so well for that. Packaging is nice, pretty standard. I love neutrogena products, I’m just going to stick with my eye makeup remover though.
Ivy B.
Chandler
While I don’t like to rely on makeup wipes for makeup removal I have to for on the go situations and these are my go to! The night calming version has a nice refreshing scent and does a good job at removing the days mascara without being to harsh on my eyes.
April D.
Decatur , AL
These are the absolute best for removal of make up. I love the calming ones because of the lavender smell. They can be purchased at all retailer but I get mine from Walmart or Ulta. This is a product stable that will always be in my collection for skin care.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Neutrogena has a HUGE line of amazing skin care products. From makeup remover, toners, and skin scrubs.. they all work amazing! They smell clean and leave your face feeling refreshed and beautiful. They all are at a great price and last weeks at a time.
Brittany T.
Fordsville, KY
These are my absolute favorite makeup wipes. They get all my eye makeup removes & prepare my face to be washed at night. The smell is awesome and they are so soothing. I have sensitive skin and am prone to breakouts, but these have not given me any issues.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?