BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
melissa g.
The best makeup remover ever. you don't struggle on taking off your makeup its really easy and i love how soft it leaves my face. i get it in walmart or target. its a really great product to try. its amazing guys i really recommend it . its worth the price.
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
Every girl needs a good set of make up wipes for the end of the day. We all face those nights where we don't want to wash the make up of our eighth me just want to go to bed and these are affordable something you can stack up and and always have in your bathroom
Melissa G.
Steamboat Rock, IA
These makeup wipes are my favorite, they removed all my makeup without any sort of issue. There a good price, they are my go to, they go everywhere with me. I love the packaging, its simple and clean. I would recommend these wipes to everyone, and Anyone.
Sarah H.
Removes everything but feels soft, not rough like other brands. I've used this brand before and I tried others as well but keep coming back to theses wipes because they are so smooth, not rough! But strong enough to remove eye liner and all my make up!
Elizabeth A.
Whittier, CA
These smelled wonderful and left my skin feeling like I had washed it AND put lotion on! They did exactly what they said they would! I have continued to buy them ever since, and will continue to in the future! The packaging was nice and compact as well!
arabella w.
Get's all your makeup off! love these because they don't make my face feel super oily when I'm done using them too! I definitely recommend these to everyone! well worth the money spent!
Samantha T.
Anacortes, WA
I absolutely love these, there great for on the go when you don't have a lot of time at night. There everything I have ever wanted especially wit kids you don't get a lot time for your self. I'd definitely use it all the time if I wanted to. Thete great
Esther A.
Paramount, CA
It worked real good it left my skin feeling clean and it smelled very good too. Packaging was nice to keep by my bedside, I bought it at Target for a very good price good value as well.
Lucy M.
Ventura, CA
I don't always wear a lot of make up, but when I do it's usually pretty heavy eyeliner. This product took a bit of scrubbing (understandably), but it did a good job of removing my makeup. Also, it smelled nice and didn't make my sensitive skin break out!
Alicia G.
Commerce City, CO
I love this product! It takes everything off! Even my waterproof mascara. This is a product that I will and have always stood by. Even the brand as a whole is great. It may be just a little pricey but still not bad. I totally recommend this to anybody.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?