BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Emily O.
Honolulu, HI
These are very soothing to skin, after a long day of wanting to get your makeup off your face. It's nice basic packaging and a good smell. I've bought this many times, and it always does the job. It's always nice to see that there isn't anymore makeup on.
Cindy R.
Los Angeles, CA
I hate taking off my makeup at the end of the day because it just takes forever and it hurts my eyes. These neutrogena wipes work really well! They don't leave my face feeling dry and they work great around my eyes.
Aicha D.
Corona, NY
It's a very good product i love the way it make your face feel free it did meet my expectations and I loved it this is my first time using it so far i love it I love the package it my favorite color lavender I definitely would recommend it to every body
Amy T.
Saint Ann, MO
I buy these all the time, and have not switched brands ever since. The Neutrogena makeup remover wipes are awesome and takes everything off, and these are the night ones so it's relaxing
Mary H.
Long Beach, NY
Great and easy way to take off makeup before bed. I leave them on my nightable for easy access. I would recommend these to anyone. Great price for a great product. East pop up dispenser to take the wipes out. I would love to see a bigger size or quantity
Brianna D.
Staunton, VA
They are wonderfully soft and it actually takes all your makeup off in half a wipe. It also takes off waterproof mascara like it says on the package. For buying this at Walmart it was cheap and a great product. I would definitely buy this again later on.
Alicia G.
Commerce City, CO
I love this product! It takes everything off! Even my waterproof mascara. This is a product that I will and have always stood by. Even the brand as a whole is great. It may be just a little pricey but still not bad. I totally recommend this to anybody.
Sarah M.
Staunton, VA
Really like these wipes, removed my make up with ease, didn't sting or burn my face or eye area. They did seem to have a calming effect. However they were pricey compared to other brands.
Ava L.
Kingsport, TN
Me and my mom us this product. I was actually the one who recommended it to her because of ho effective it was. It's also a behold lot cheaper then the other makeup remover I use to use. I love and totally recommend it to anyone who is on a budget like me.
Stephanie B.
Henderson, NV
This worked very well at getting my makeup off and relaxing my sking before bedtime. It did not irritate my skin at all. I bought this product from Walgreens. Will definitely use again.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?