BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Kyla C.
Ann Arbor, MI
These makeup wipes work fairly well, although if you do wear waterproof eyeliner/mascara, it is difficult to remove with these wipes. And although it says it's oil free, it does leave a slight oily residue on my face.
Lucy M.
Ventura, CA
I don't always wear a lot of make up, but when I do it's usually pretty heavy eyeliner. This product took a bit of scrubbing (understandably), but it did a good job of removing my makeup. Also, it smelled nice and didn't make my sensitive skin break out!
Lily S.
These are very soothing and have a nice, calming scent. My skin is very sensitive and reacts to products very easily, but these are fine on my skin. They remove my eye makeup very well but I usually need to use a second one to remove all of my foundation.
Donna M.
East Brunswick, NJ
Excellent product! I have used cheaper wipes and they simply do not take off the makeup. These wipes remove waterproof makeup and I have noticed a remarkable difference in my skin since using them. I highly recommend them to anyone who uses make up daily.
Selena G.
Tucson, AZ
Removes makeup well and it is convenient and easy. I have used this product multiple times. I always have them and always buy more when I'm running out. I buy them at Walmart. The packaging is just a plastic bag type thing. I would definitely recommend it.
Kayla S.
Hilliard, FL
I won't use anything else to help me remove my makeup. These get a ton of the makeup off my face and leave it feeling smooth. It doesn't remove it all, I have to use my Clarisonic afterwards but they're still good !
Amy T.
Saint Ann, MO
I buy these all the time, and have not switched brands ever since. The Neutrogena makeup remover wipes are awesome and takes everything off, and these are the night ones so it's relaxing
GG T.
Makes your face a little oily but it is totally worth it! Doesn't sting your face. I would recommend this to anyone! This product gets rid of your makeup really easily. Ive purchased this many times. It has a nice amount of wipes too which is really nice!
Jennifer C.
Lake Orion, MI
Love the way this make my skin feel after using them. They make it soo easy to get my makeup off at night. Even my eye makeup with the primer underneath. Sure beats trying to scrub off the eyeliner like I used to do
Caroline S.
Los Angeles, CA
Smooth, easy to use and really convenient. I use it every night and I'm 100% satisfied. The quality / price ratio is great and I totally recommend those towelettes.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?