BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
GG T.
Makes your face a little oily but it is totally worth it! Doesn't sting your face. I would recommend this to anyone! This product gets rid of your makeup really easily. Ive purchased this many times. It has a nice amount of wipes too which is really nice!
Donna M.
East Brunswick, NJ
Excellent product! I have used cheaper wipes and they simply do not take off the makeup. These wipes remove waterproof makeup and I have noticed a remarkable difference in my skin since using them. I highly recommend them to anyone who uses make up daily.
Ava L.
Kingsport, TN
Me and my mom us this product. I was actually the one who recommended it to her because of ho effective it was. It's also a behold lot cheaper then the other makeup remover I use to use. I love and totally recommend it to anyone who is on a budget like me.
Lizbeth C.
Ridgewood, NY
I purchased these on a whim hoping to finally find good makeup wipes that don't make my skin feel oily. My skin was noticeably oily after using these and my skin was very irritated. Don't think I'll buy these again.
Melina C.
Arbuckle, CA
This product is truly amazing! I use them every day as soon as I get off work so I can have a great fresh face! It literally removed all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and glowing! I don't know what I would do without my daily makeup wipes!
Kyla C.
Ann Arbor, MI
These makeup wipes work fairly well, although if you do wear waterproof eyeliner/mascara, it is difficult to remove with these wipes. And although it says it's oil free, it does leave a slight oily residue on my face.
Jenny B.
Hagerstown, MD
Absolutely Love these! Great smell, great fresh face feeling, calming. This far my favorite makeup remover towelettes. These are my go-to. Always keep some in my makeup bag. Available at Walgreens, CVS, Walmart and most pharmacies in the United States.
Jennifer C.
Lake Orion, MI
Love the way this make my skin feel after using them. They make it soo easy to get my makeup off at night. Even my eye makeup with the primer underneath. Sure beats trying to scrub off the eyeliner like I used to do
Patricia U.
Stevensville, MD

I love these wipes! They are practical, remove makeup pretty well, it not harm the skin and not make eyes sting. I brought this product from Brazil and continue buying and using it here in the United States. I take it in all my travels . It is wonderful!!!
Cindy R.
Los Angeles, CA
I hate taking off my makeup at the end of the day because it just takes forever and it hurts my eyes. These neutrogena wipes work really well! They don't leave my face feeling dry and they work great around my eyes.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?