BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Tiffany H.
Orange City, IA
These makeup remover wipes are my favorite! It helps with my skin since I have sensitive skin. It doesn’t irritate my skin or anything. It actually makes my face smooth and it takes off all of my make up in one wipe. So relaxing st night before I got to bed.
Carolina D.
Love using this after a long night of partying to remove my glam. Smell so good and leave your skin feeling so good , very refreshing feeling after having so much makeup on. Awesome for people with sensitive skin like myself
Sherrie P.
Wthrby Lake, MO
I have found these to be a great product.  They are affordable yet a soothing moment at the end of a long day.  One wipe takes off all the makeup and the light scent is truly refreshing. They have a smooth feel against your face. I will buy these again.
Victoria P.
Gretna, LA
My favorite, go-to makeup wipes! They always get the job done, while also being gentle enough for my sensitive skin. After using this, I do the double cleansing method and wash my face with a cleanser and micellar water to rid of anything I may have missed.
Jessica R.
Cordova , TN
Does a decent job getting the majority of my makeup off. It does feel gentle on my skin and easily takes my waterproof mascara off. Not a lot of rubbing but I do notice it is not as thorough as filling washing my face. It’s a great go to when I’m at work as well.
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
These feel so nice to the touch and leaves me feeling refreshed and ready for bed. It's a part of my nightly routine! They are affordable and have a ton of wipes to last at least a few months. Great value. Would recommend!
Kylie N.
Albuquerque, NM
These are great they take off all my makeup without much fuss! My eyes aren’t irritated after removing my mascara and eyeliner. The only downside it once you start to get to the bottom of the container, there is too much remover and that will sometimes irritate.
Jenna W.
Middletown, PA
my favorite wipes to use! I always use a towelette before bed and sometimes in the mornings or after the gym to freshen up, but these are my go use at night. I have sensitive skin that is prone to redness, these do help keep my face calm from redness flare ups.
Mary R.
Boston
Love the calming smell of these wipes. Takes a few swipes to get everything and it slightly irritated my eyes but I got used it it. Nice and easy at the end of the day - good way to start my make up removing routine. I have gone back to the OG formula
Rachel N.
Mission Viejo, CA
I love these! They’re gentle and I love the calming scent! Gets off all my makeup with just one wipe. It’s great for when you want a deep clean prior to washing your face, or to have by your nightstand on those nights you feel like washing your face is a chore.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?