BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Ashley H.
Wichita, KS
These are my go to for make up removing! I have sensitive skin, yet these do not agitate me one bit. They are super affordable. 100% effective. My eyes do not burn when I use them. After trying many different products this is definitely at the top of my list!!!
Rachel W.
Potts Camp
I love the night calming make up remover it's takes the make up of great!! Smells great & does not irritate my skin. Bought this from Walmart and it's very easy to use with the sticky side that comes up then you can put it back down to keep the towlets moist!
Alexis S.
Neutrogena is a great product any way. This is the first product where I really only had to use one wipe to clean house . My makeup was off and my face felt cleansed!!!
Cindie H.
Columbus, GA
I have tried many wipes these are my favorite. Thick towels that remove most makeup on first wipe. Takes several wipes on mascara but can still be achieved with one sheet.
Kiera M.
Anderson, CA
I am absolutely in love with these makeup wipes!! They smell so good and fresh. They remove all my makeup without making my face oily and nasty. I bought them at Wal-Mart for $4.97. Completely worth every penny. I recommend to everyone, even those with sensitive skin.
Tiffany J.
Rembert, SC
Love them love them love them....my favorite makeup remover wipes they are really thick and do not dry out easily. I keep a pack in the bathroom and one by my night stand for when I'm too lazy to get up...good for sensitive skin I would recommend these to everyone
Jamie M.
San Diego, CA
I like these in a pinch. I love how they remove makeup and debris efficiently. I will say that I recommend washing face but in a punch or lazy moment these are amazing
Brittney S.
Lafayette, IN
These work so good, they clean and leave your skin feeling smoove and moisturized. Unlike most makeup removers these are rough and don't leave your skin all red and blotchy. They also remove all of your makeup without a struggle at all. These are one of my favs.
Artivia D.
North Las Vegas, NV
Great product, it takes oil and all the makeup you've applied off without a problem. I would highly recommend because not only does it remove makeup, but it also feels as if it take the makeup out of your pores as well. It leave my face feeling fresh and clean!
Emily M.
Dalton, GA
This is one of my favorite makeup remover wipes! The fragrance is soothing. I wear a lot of makeup, and these wipes do the job well. It also removes makeup very easily.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?