BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Consuelo P.
Dallas, TX
This is such an amazing product. I seriously love it and I enjoy it so much. It removes light and heavy makeup and doesn't leave you with black eyes after your makeup is removed lol. I really recommend this to people with sensitiive skin yet enjoy wearing makeup.
Alexandra P.
Memphis, TN
Love these pads for when I'm going to bed and need to remove the night's makeup. The price is OK, considering it's a make-up remover wipe, nothing special; except for the weird lavender-y smell. I've used it quite a few times, but the smell needs to be improved.
Michelle S.
Los Angeles, CA
Its a good product... didn't take everything off in one towelette but it was good for when I felt lazy and wanted a quick remover. Its not too pricey. Could find it at a walgreens type of place.
Maria r.
Phoenix, AZ
Removes all make up with one towel leaves your face feeling clean. This is a great product that won't disappoint you at all. It's very effective and helps you get ride of all that make before bedtime. I would definitely buy this product again with not a doubt !!
Lexi F.
Monroe, NY
These wipes are absolutely incredible! I'll never buy another brand as long as I wear makeup. These remove all makeup quickly and without any oily residue. I truly feel like these remove all of my makeup and I feel confident going to sleep after just using these.
Michelle F.
Bonaire, GA
I loved these wipes, they didn't make my skin oily and took off all of my makeup. Waterproof mascara required a little more effort though. The only negative thing to say about these is that they dry out very fast in the package if you don't consistently use them.
Amber E.
Kennesaw, GA
I absolutely LOVE this product! As a person with very dry, acne-prone skin, good face products are far and few between. The wipes remove makeup without drying out your skin. They last for at least a month at a time. I buy this over and over again; it's great!
Chloe M.
Newington, CT
Removes all the makeup that's meant to last all day. Plus it cleanses your pores making breakouts less frequent. I love this product and wil, continue to use it. The bonus is there's different sizes to buy so if you want to travel with a small amount you can!
Geena F.
Indianapolis, IN
These towelettes are great at removing makeup without drying out your skin. I've purchased them several times and I've never been disappointed. They're gentle on your skin and smell fresh.
Abigael C.
I have such dry skin and it's very hard for me to find makeup wipes that don't irritate my skin and even burn my skin. These are perfect and i HIGHLY recommend them.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?